Yishun Polyclinic and Senior Care Centre
- (2019) BCA Universal Design Mark Award – Gold (Completed Built Development)
- (2017) BCA Universal Design Mark Award – Gold (Design)
- (2017) BCA Green Mark Award – Platinum
- The spatial planning is patient-centric driven, minimising travelling distances for persons with limited mobility by locating the consultation services such as senior care centre on the ground floor.
- Colour codes and themes ease way finding.
- Design allows for residents from around the Polyclinic to access the premise from their precincts easily.
Yishun Polyclinic is a 7-storey high Polyclinic with Senior Care Centre located at Yishun Avenue 9, completed early 2018.
The Polyclinic being centrally located and only walking distance to the nearby key community facilities acts as a community node. As a healthcare facility, it strives to promote patient empowerment and physical, mental and social wellness for its community.