- MSc (Sustainable Design), University of Nottingham
- B Arch (Hons), National University of Singapore
- Registered Member of Board of Architects, Singapore
- Member of the Royal Institute of British Architects
- ASEAN Architect (Singapore)
- APEC Architect (Singapore)
Director of RDC Architects Pte Ltd, Loh Ju-Hon has been involved in many feasibility studies, competition proposals, and project management of residential, commercial, industrial and institutional projects, both local and overseas. He is also active in supporting the industry-wide BIM initiative and has led the office in BIM implementation programmes and BIM competitions. He was a member of the BCA BIM Payment Schedules Taskforce 2011 which was involved in the development of the Singapore BIM Guide 2012. He was also Co-Chairman of the BIM Interest Group of the Resource and Technology Committee of the Singapore Institute of Architects from 2013 to 2015. He is also a Green Mark Manager certified by the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore.